Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement

Sidhika Sharma is one of the finest and most talented beauties of the Punjabi entertainment industry. In her last music video, she starred along with Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 actor Omkar Kapoor in ‘Sau Sau Wari Khat Likhe’ and fans loved her in every frame. Some of her other best songs include ‘Na Ji Na’ alongside Hardy Sandhu, ‘Phulkari’, ‘Love Conquers’, and ‘Tauba Tauba’. The diva got involved in an exclusive conversation with IWMBuzz regarding her fashion choices in life. Read to know more –

What is style for you in one word?

Style is comfort for me

Favorite item in your wardrobe?

I like wearing classy one-piece short dresses with belts or denims with shirts and high heels

Your fashion inspiration?

My all-time fashion inspiration is Rihanna, I just love her style

What would be your ‘Dress to Kill’ for a perfect date?

My perfect date dress would be black or wine color dresses

Jackets or hats?

Jackets

Sweatshirts or shirts?

Sweatshirts. I love pairing them with shorts

Indian or western?

I just love wearing Indian attire but I keep it cool and easy with those Lucknowi Kurtis and rugged denim paired with juttis

Jeans or pyjama?

Pajamas. That’s more comfortable anyday

Fav Beachwear Fashion?

Beachwear fashion for me is a kind of retro dress. I like striped bikinis as well

Fashion advise to fans?

Fashion advice would be to always have fun with style. Dress to entertain yourself. One should feel good in what you wear and that’s the secret of style

Also Read: Watch Now: Angelina Jolie, Salma Hayek, Gemma Chan’s Marvel ‘Eternals’ trailer out, all set to release in cinemas on THIS date



from Fashion – IWMBuzz https://ift.tt/2UCieOA

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement