Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement
Elegance in fashion is very important to me: Pragati Choursiya 759261

Pragati Choursiya the talented young actress who was recently seen in Yeh Hai Chahatein, is a fashion freak. She has a unique sense of fashion and styling.

In a candid chat with IWMBuzz.com, Pragati talks about his fashion choices.

Check them here.

#Ishtyle for you in one word:

Comfort

Favourite item in your wardrobe:

A Black dress which I have not worn yet.

The style that makes you feel sexy:

Elegance in fashion is very important to me. Something that naturally enhances my figure, and does not hide or show too much of anything.

Your fashion inspiration:

Difficult to name a single person. If I would have to choose, I will go for Deepika Padukone’s Indian attire. Also, Beyonce inspires me; I look up to her for style.

What would be your dress to kill on a perfect date:

A nice-fit Satin dress. You cannot go wrong with that.

Sweatshirts or shirts:

Sweatshirts.

Colour combination you prefer in your dressing style:

I love black. Also anything that is neutral.

Your favorite accessory to go with your dress:

I am fond of wearing rings and earrings.

Elegance in fashion is very important to me: Pragati Choursiya 759262

Indian or western:

Indian

Your best gift with respect to attire that you have got:

All the sarees of my grandmother. They are special gifts that I have got.

Your favorite dress worn during lockdown: 

Extremely oversized T-shirts and huge pyjamas.

Favorite Beachwear Fashion:

Tank top and not too short shorts.

What did you miss the most in dressing up during this lockdown:

I missed experimenting with things during the lockdown. I usually go out in the evenings, so missed doing that.

Fashion advice to fans:

Just wear anything that makes you comfortable in it. Find your taste in fashion. Fashion is a way in which you express your own personality.



from Fashion – IWMBuzz https://ift.tt/d93m5qF

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement