Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement

Aishwarya Aher, who is currently impressing viewers in Colors show Parineetii, is a style diva and never fails to make heads turn with her sartorial choices. The actress got in a candid chat with IWMBuzz.com for our fun fashion segment and spoke about her fashion and style.

What is #ishtyle for you in one word?

For me, ishtyle, in one word, is comfy clothes. Wearing something in which you are super comfortable automatically boosts your confidence and makes you the most stylish person.

Favourite item in your wardrobe…

My shorts and sweats. I have sweats of almost all the colors. I love to wear pants or shorts usually.

What style makes you feel sexy?

Bodycon dresses. I feel that they bring out the beautiful shape of your body and they have a feminine touch in some way.

Your fashion inspiration

I really love Cocoa Rocha. She is a supermodel and someone who always plays around with all types of looks.

What would be your ‘Dressed to Kill’ for a perfect date?

A pretty white satin dress maybe or a velvet bodycon, a dark blue dress as blue is my favourite color, along with stilettoes and statement earrings. That’s it, nothing over the top.

Jackets or hats

Jackets always

Sweatshirts or shirts

Sweatshirts

Indian or western

Depends but mostly western

Jeans or pyjama

Pyjamas as they are super comfy

Fav Beachwear Fashion?

I love monokinis

Fashion advise to fans

I would say that stop sticking to fashion rules, just wear something that brings confidence in you and slay it.

Also Read: Katy Perry Gives Us Crazy Fashion Goals In Red: Yay Or Nay?



from Fashion – IWMBuzz https://ift.tt/PyxXwWS

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement