Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement

Actor Jay Zaveri who is exhibiting a great onscreen bond with Cezanne Khan in the Sony TV show Appnapan – Badalte Rishton Ka Bandhan, has his own style. He is passionate about the kind of comfortable outfits he wears.

In a candid chat with IWMBuzz.com, Jay talks about his fashion choices.

Check them here.

#Ishtyle for you in one word:

Exhibiting one’s identity with confidence.

Favourite item in your wardrobe:

I have got a lot of favourites. If I have to choose one, I have one red shirt which I like the most.

The style that makes you feel sexy:

I love bright colours, I like power dressing. Solid colour shirts with chinos, that’s me. I feel sexy in that. Also, a black shirt and black suit can be my favourite.

Your fashion inspiration:

During my college days, I used to admire Govinda’s dressing-up style. Currently, it is Ranveer Singh.

What would be your dress to kill on a perfect date:

A well-fitted black suit, or a comfortable black shirt with chinos.

Sweatshirts or shirts:

Sweatshirts

Colour combination you prefer in your dressing style:

I have got all kinds of colours and shades in my wardrobe. I dress up according to the flavour of the month. Currently, I am seen mostly wearing green.

Your favorite accessory to go with your dress:

Has to be glares.

Indian or western:

Indian any time.

Your best gift with respect to attire that you have got:

On my birthday, my friends gifted me everything in red. So I loved the whole set.

Your favorite dress worn during lockdown: 

If I am at home, you will always find me in my shorts and a faded T-shirt.

Favorite Beachwear Fashion:

A nice cotton linen shirt with a chino shorts and slippers, glares.

What did you miss the most in dressing up during this lockdown:

I missed my party wears.

Fashion advise to fans:

You can wear anything, but carry them with all confidence.

Also Read: Girls’ Silver Chains Are Elegant And Lovely



from Fashion – IWMBuzz https://ift.tt/vd6WjYe

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement