Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement

Mohit Hiranandani the talented young actor is one intelligent mind when it comes to picking up the best of fashionable outfits for himself!!

In a candid chat with IWMBuzz.com, Mohit gives us great clarity on how uniquely dressed he can look!!

Check his answers here.

#Ishtyle for you in one word:

Comfort

Favourite item in your wardrobe:

Currently, a utility jacket and Reverse box pleat pants that I bought for myself from Warping Theories

The style that makes you feel sexy:

An oversized shirt, denims teamed with my chucks. Proper vintage styling. Nothing’s sexier than that.

Your fashion inspiration:

Harry Styles.

What would be your dress to kill on a perfect date:

For a date, I’d wear a solid bowler shirt. Classy and quirky

Sweatshirts or shirts:

Sweatshirts. Bombay doesn’t allow me to wear it often, though. But I choose to suffer.

Colour combination you prefer in your dressing style:

I don’t have a favourite. I wear all colours. I don’t have any favourite colour. I just don’t prefer to wear two different prints in one outfit

Your favorite accessory to go with your dress:

Of late I’m obsessed with the jewellery from “the drip project”

Indian or western:

Indian wear kills differently on occasions. If a person knows where to shop from, Indian outfits can be oh so sexy.

Your best gift with respect to attire that you have got:

Jordans, that Steffi’s mum gifted me. They’re the freakin best and so is she.

Your favorite dress worn during lockdown: 

Joggers and plain tees.

Favorite Beachwear Fashion:

Shorts and open shirts with a Cuban chain and shades

What did you miss the most in dressing up during this lockdown:

My party outfits!! I hate how I couldn’t wear my favourite jackets and my bling for a whole year!

Fashion advice to fans:

Invest in watches and accessories. And don’t wear fake sneakers. I learned this the hard way.

Also Read: Oh So Hot: 5+ Times BTS V Was Dressed To Impress, Netizens Left Drooling



from Fashion – IWMBuzz https://ift.tt/3ozlJl1

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement