Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement

Purvi Mundada the talented actress who has been part of shows Chandrakantha, Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji and has starred as the leading lady in Vikram Bhatt’s web series Faceless, loves to dress up and add her own ideas to her fashion styling.

In a candid chat with IWMBuzz.com, Purvi talks about her fashion choices.

Check it here.

#Ishtyle for you in one word:

Confident!

Favourite item in your wardrobe:

Red lace dress!

The style that makes you feel sexy:

I think satin dresses really look classy & sexy! I love them!

Your fashion inspiration:

I think fashion & style grow with your own personal growth, likings & comfort rather than seasons or inspirations! But I love the way Jacqueline Fernandes dresses up!

What would be your dress to kill on a perfect date:

A cowl neck dress or a sexy lace dress with bold red lips & minimalistic diamond/charm jewellery!

Sweatshirts or shirts:

Shirts Anyday!

Your favorite accessory to go with your dress:

Coin necklace & a charm bracelet!

Indian or western:

Both!

Your best gift with respect to attire that you have got:

I think my closest friend gifted me a classy maroon velvet body-hugging dress years back! I still have it in my wardrobe & often wear with a maroon lip!

Your favorite dress worn during lockdown: 

A cotton spaghetti floral nightgown!

Favorite Beachwear Fashion:

Monokinis ! Love them!

What did you miss the most in dressing up during this lockdown:

Wearing my dresses & makeup! I was tired of wearing pyjamas & shorts & home clothes!

Fashion advice to fans:

Anything in trend doesn’t mean it’s good for you! You decide what is good for you! And confidence is the best makeup that you can ever wear!

Also Read: Jennifer Aniston’s Pencil Skirt Fashion Makes Her Look Drop-Dead Gorgeous: Yay Or Nay?



from Fashion – IWMBuzz https://ift.tt/2VLLFxR

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement