Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement

A glimpse at actress Kavita Banerjee, and you will immediately realize that she is the perfect example of beauty and brains!! Kavita who is presently seen in the Zee TV show Teri Meri Ikk Jindri, is a style diva and chooses her own ideas to add value to her style of dressing up.

In a candid chat with IWMBuzz.com, Kavita talks about her fashion interests.

Check them here. 

#Ishtyle for you in one word:

Comfort. Whatever you can carry with confidence is style. I believe in creating my own style

Favourite item in your wardrobe:

I stay in Mumbai while my parents are in Kolkata. There is this saree of my mom’s, Pakiashadi, the Bengali Saree. I always wear this saree of my mom’s that I have brought, for all the occasions where Indian wear needs to be worn. I love this saree a lot. It is the most precious item in my wardrobe

The style that makes you feel sexy:

I am sexy, so whatever I wear becomes sexy automatically (smiles).

Your fashion inspiration:

I have been a crazy Friends fan. Jennifer Aniston has been a fashion inspiration for me since the days of Friends. I look up at her

What would be your dress to kill on a perfect date: 

A casual, comfortable white cotton dress, probably a backless one

Sweatshirts or shirts:

Sweatshirts any day

Colour combination you prefer in your dressing style:

I am a pastel fan. I love the pastel shades. I like dark blue shades and black

Your favorite accessory to go with your dress:

I am a zero accessory person. No accessories at all. If at all I need to wear, it will be my watch. In very recent times, I have started liking the choker which I wear for my V-neck dresses

Indian or western:

 Both. Depends on the occasion

Your best gift with respect to attire that you have got: 

Like I said earlier, it has to be my mom’s saree

Your favorite dress worn during lockdown: 

Pyjamas and a few casual dresses

Favorite Beachwear Fashion: 

Bikinis and Monokinis are always there. But I like the loose flowy Kaftaan

Fashion advice to fans:

 Never take fashion advice from anyone. If you want to wear something of your choice, wear it with utmost confidence. Nothing will go wrong

Also Read: Teri Meri Ikk Jindri Spoiler Alert: Jogi refuses to sing in the Jagrata



from Fashion – IWMBuzz https://ift.tt/369smR2

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement