Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement

Enchanting beauty Adah Sharma, who entertained masses in movies like 1920, Commando: One Man Army, Hasee Toh Phasee, has made everyone a fan of her with her splendid fashion choice. She knows how to steal our hearts with her heart-warming style and fashion. Adah got in a candid chat with IWMBuzz.com for our fun fashion segment and spoke about her fashion and style.

What is #ishtyle for you in one word?

Adahh hai

Favourite item in your wardrobe…

Socks

What style makes you feel sexy?

Pyjamas

Your fashion inspiration

Reptiles. I think they are effortlessly sexy

What would be your ‘Dressed to Kill’ for a perfect date?

Whatever I am wearing I will remember to keep a sword in my back pocket.

Jackets or hats

If I say hat then do I still get clothes to wear?

Sweatshirts or shirts

It depends on the climate. But I will choose shirts. Though I love sweatshirts more.

Indian or western

Indian

Jeans or pyjama

Thank you for making me feel guilty for not being able to remember the last time I wore jeans

Fav Beachwear Fashion?

A life jacket

Fashion advise to fans

Do not take fashion advice from anyone. What’s in today, the fashion police might arrest you for tomorrow. So don’t take yourself so seriously. Enjoy fashion. Have your own style.

Also Read: Anushka Sharma is my fashion inspiration: Ishk Par Zor Nahi actress Neha Rana



from Fashion – IWMBuzz https://ift.tt/3hzn3Re

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement