Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement

Child artist Khushi Bhardwaj who has been part of the cast of Baalveer Returns loves to dress up and experiment with styles.

In a candid chat with IWMBuzz.com, the youngster talks of her fashion interests.

Check them here.

 #Ishtyle for you in one word:

Comfy clothes, especially my oversized shirts from Zara and wide-leg jeans. This is one of my favorite.

Favourite item in your wardrobe:

Party wears, especially Mango Dresses and Forever new dresses. My favorite color for party wear is a Black short dress

Your fashion inspiration:

 Billie Eilish. I love her fashion sense

Sweatshirts or shirts:

Sweatshirts always. I love wearing sweatshirts, the oversized ones

Colour combination you prefer in your dressing style:

I love mostly Pink and Yellow, or Blue denim with a White oversize shirt

Your favorite accessory to go with your dress:

Pearl earrings and bracelets

Indian or western:

Western mostly, but Indians are also my favorite

Your best gift with respect to attire that you have got: 

On my 13th birthday, my bestie gifted me a Zara dress. I love wearing that party dress. That dress is special for me and is one of my favorite too

Your favorite dress worn during lockdown:

T shirts and shorts and pyjamas for home.

Favorite Beachwear Fashion:

Offshoulder short dress with a hat with colorful slipper

What do you miss the most in dressing up during this lockdown:

I miss mostly dressing up and going on the set every day. My most favorite wearing is Jumpsuits

Fashion advice to fans:

Wear what you love. You are the princess/prince of your own world. The most important aspect is whatever you wear, wear it with confidence. Don’t forget to put on the mask. Stay safe.

 

The post Billie Eilish is my fashion inspiration: Khushi Bhardwaj of Baalveer Returns fame appeared first on IWMBuzz.



from Fashion – IWMBuzz https://ift.tt/3cFHk4Y

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement