Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement

#Ishtyle for you in one word:

Comfort

Favourite item in your wardrobe:

I love my short, cute, sexy, casual dresses

The style that makes you feel sexy:

When I want to look sexy, I go for my bodycon dresses, sleek ones basically. It looks very classy

Your fashion inspiration:

I am in love with Priyanka Chopra. So I definitely look up to her

What would be your dress to kill on a perfect date:

Let me think. It would be one-piece of course. I might choose black or red

Sweatshirts or shirts:

I love sweatshirts

Suits or Casuals:

Casuals

Colour combination you prefer in your dressing style:

I mostly go for white and black

Indian or western:

I love Indian attire. But I normally wear western. Easy and comfortable to wear (smiles).

Your favorite dress worn during lockdown:

I was mostly in my pyjamas during lockdown. I live alone and I had no reason to dress up

Favorite Beachwear Fashion:

When it comes to beachwear, I will love to go with vibrant colors. I love colors. Normally, in my regular life, I don’t wear colors often. But when I am in Goa, I love to wear colourful attires and look vibrant

What did you miss the most in dressing up during this lockdown:

During lockdown, I actually missed getting dressed up for parties. I missed my heels and my good sexy dressing

Fashion advice to fans:

Fashion is comfort. Don’t wear anything that is uncomfortable. A blend of comfort and looking good is fashion for me

The post I love my short, cute, sexy, casual dresses: Sapna Thakur appeared first on IWMBuzz.



from Fashion – IWMBuzz https://ift.tt/3noaZ6N

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement