Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement

Rachana Mistry the talented and good-looking actress is a stunner when it comes to her styling and fashion sense.

In a candid chat with IWMBuzz.com, the Barrister Babu actress Rachana talks of her fashion interests.

Check them here.

#Ishtyle for you in one word:

(one sentence) Reflection of who YOU are

Favourite item in your wardrobe:

Watches and Fenny bags

The style that makes you feel sexy:

Indian – Kurti, black bindi and jhumkas

Western- boyfriend denim/ shorts, top and fenny bag

https://ift.tt/3e5hKaB

Your fashion inspiration:

Jennifer Winget

What would be your dress to kill on a perfect date:

I am more of a “stay in” person and a perfect date for me would be balcony, chai and loads of talking. So my dress to kill on a perfect date would be a classy yet comfortable jumpsuit or a romper

Sweatshirts or shirts:

Sweatshirts 🏻

Colour combination you prefer in your dressing style:

Basically I love wearing BLACK with pastel colours

Your favorite accessory to go with your dress:

Watch & rings

Indian or western:

I love both, but I love Indian a little more

Your best gift with respect to attire that you have got:

This beautiful saree of my mom which she gifted me

Your favorite dress worn during lockdown:

Lockdown did not really give me a chance to dress up as such but I loved staying in my pyjamas

Favorite Beachwear Fashion:

I am not much of a swimming person as I don’t know to swim. I am little scared of it too. So would love to wear a flowy floral or pastel dress

What did you miss the most in dressing up during this lockdown:

Honestly nothing specific, I am more of a stay in person as I said. So I enjoyed my pyjama and comfy cozy days

Fashion advice to fans:

Fashion is anything that you carry and feel confident about and most importantly feel comfortable in. Always depict your personality with the attires you wear

The post Barrister Babu fame Rachana Mistry reveals the style that makes her feel ‘sexy’ appeared first on IWMBuzz.



from Fashion – IWMBuzz https://ift.tt/3vJOTib

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement