Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement

Shireen Mirza who was last seen in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein simply loves to dress up in her unique and confident way. Her knowledge of fashion and styling is remarkable and comes across really well in her attires.

In a candid chat with IWMBuzz.com, Shireen Mirza talks of her fashion choices.

Check them here. 

#Ishtyle for you in one word: 

Comfort

Favourite item in your wardrobe: 

Heels which I hardly get a chance to wear

The style that makes you feel sexy:

An off-shoulder top with skinny jeans or a short floral dress with high boots and an overlay jacket

Your fashion inspiration: 

Comes from within. It is a combination of what suits me and my body type along with the things that are trending

What would be your ‘dress to kill’ on a perfect date: 

A sheer black dress

Sweatshirts or shirts: 

Sweatshirts

Suits or Casuals: 

Suits

Colour combination you prefer in your dressing style: 

Yellow and white or red and black

Your favourite accessory to go with your dress: 

Rings or hoops

Indian or western: 

Both

Your Best Gift with respect to attire that you have got:  

A Versace watch that I received last year on my birthday

Your favourite dress worn during lockdown: 

I tried all my brother’s shirts for my photoshoots in the lockdown because I was out of stock and it came out too good

Favorite Beachwear Fashion:  

One-piece bright colour bikini with a black kimono. Having said that, it took me 25 years to get comfortable in beachwear fashion.

What did you miss the most in dressing up during this lockdown: 

I dressed up every day in the lockdown for Instagram and Tiktok. So I did not miss anything. In fact, I got my fashion sense even better during this time because I started to mix and match well now.

Fashion advice to fans: 

Stay comfortable, follow your own style, create something new with what suits your body type and make it a fashion.

 

 

The post Shireen Mirza reveals the style that makes her feel sexy appeared first on IWMBuzz.



from Fashion – IWMBuzz https://ift.tt/31JY3yd

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement