Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement

Alefia Kapadia is a style icon and when it comes to her fashion sense, she loves to explore and experiment and wear the best, wherein she attains perfection!!

In a candid chat with IWMBuzz.com, Alefia talks of her fashion sense.

Check them out:

#Ishtyle for you in one word: 

Comfort

Favourite item in your wardrobe:

I have this short nightdress which I have for 3 years ago. It has started to have tiny holes on them, but it makes me feel so comfy. So yeah, that is my favourite item

The style that makes you feel sexy: 

It has to be the LBD – sexy for me is black!

Your fashion inspiration:

I’ll be honest, I’m not very fond of the clothes she wears, but no matter what she wears, even if the world seems to condemn it, she carries it like a bad-ass – Priyanka Chopra. So to sum it up, I like the confidence she wears!

What would be your ‘dress to kill’ on a perfect date:

My idea of dress to kill on a perfect date would be sexy, yet not revealing, classy yet not formal with really high heels. Something like this.

Sweatshirts or shirts:

Love them both!!

Suits or Casuals:

Suits! Though I’d team it with sneakers or heels depending on the event

Colour combination you prefer in your dressing style:

I think my wardrobe is filled with blacks and whites mostly. So yeah

Your favourite accessory to go with your dress:

The most important accessory for me when I dress is my footwear.

Indian or western:

 I love them both. And I always make sure I complete the look, Indian or western to the T. I won’t even leave the nose pin out when I dress Indian. It has to be complete.

Your Best Gift with respect to attire that you have got:

Every year for my birthday I receive branded and expensive gifts from this particular admirer I have. Whether it’s a bag or a dress or shoes and believe it or not, it’s always the perfect size.

Your favourite dress worn during lockdown:

The lockdown was more about unwearing, right

Favorite Beachwear Fashion: 

Black bikini!!

What did you miss the most in dressing up during this lockdown:

I missed paining my lippppps ! So no matter what, I love wearing lipsticks. And this lockdown (no way should one go anywhere without a mask) has got my craving increased to a whole new level.

Fashion advise to fans:

I have a confession to make, this may be also construed as advice. No matter how many tries it takes to find the perfect attire for the perfect occasion, I always go by the gut instinct. Unless I feel good in what I’m wearing I will not wear it. I mean there have been times, I’ll be honest that some clothes have required me to hold my tummy sucked in or even shoes that have hurt, but if I am feeling good then that’s what I’ll wear.

 

 

The post ‘Sexy’ for me is black: Alefia Kapadia appeared first on IWMBuzz.



from Fashion – IWMBuzz https://ift.tt/3qZiX6q

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement